If you are anything like me, then you must like robots! I particularly like funny robots made out of strange parts. Lego bricks of course work very well for making robots of all shapes and sizes.
Lukas and I showed of some of our bigger robots on a previous show but this we we focused on building much smaller and simpler robots specifically to play a game made by Lego called Robo Champs!
It's a fun little game and even more fun to just build cool little robots. It's so much fun you might just want to keep building robots all day.
If you don't have the special Lego Dice that they mention in the Rules for Robo Champ you can just use a 6 sided die and just write down on a piece of paper what each number does.
For example if you roll a:
- Free Choice - Take any coloured part from the Scrapheap.
- Take a Red coloured part from the Scrapheap.
- Take a Blue coloured piece from the Scrapheap.
- Take a Green coloured piece from the Scrapheap.
- Trade one part with another player or the Scrapheap.
- Exchange Parts - Everyone pass one of your coloured parts to the player on your left.
These are some of my modified rule!
Below are the instructions from Lego for building and playing the Robo Champ game.
If you have ideas for awesome puzzles, games or activities that you would like to see, please contact us with your suggestions.
I'd love to see what you create, so post your builds on Our Brick Room Facebook Group.
Thanks for joining us... do invite your friend for next weeks show!
If you haven't joined us previously in Our Brick Room and you what to participate in the our Interactive Online Show, Click the Button below to Register!
Every Tuesday at 10am PST.